All About That Money
Paychecks will show only the base rate for each employee. Any bonuses or additional wage increases will be paid at the end of the season. Pay comes every two weeks and paychecks are mailed out the following Friday. Base rate is $10.00/hour for new employees.
- 1st year: $10.00/hr
- 2nd year: $11.00/hr
- 3rd year: $12.00/hr
- 4th year or higher: $12+/hr - based on job assignment
- Supervisors: $15-$20/hr - based on job assignment
- Bus Driver: $20+/hr - based on job assignment (CDL class B with air brakes required, must be 21 years old)
Pay periods are 6/25 - 7/8, 7/9 - 7/22, and 7/23 - 8/5 if necessary.
Workers who complete the season may receive up to $1/hr. additional pay based on attendance, performance and overall attitude. Those who quit or were let go during the season will receive only the base rate.
- $1.50/Hr for making every shift
- $1/Hr for missing 1 day.
- $.50/Hr for missing 2 days.
$1.50/Hr for all hours worked in the field. You must work a minimum of 50 hours to receive travel reimbursement.
all bonuses are based upon a 14 day season. If it is shorter then 14 days we will pro-rate all bonuses. Must work a minimum of 50 hours to qualify for any bonuses.